Other USB functions comprise support for battery-charger detection allowing battery-powered devices to optimize recharging times with better flexibility, and link-power management that enables energy saving through enhanced system control. Separate power domains for analog and digital I/Os support low-voltage operation allowing a higher voltage dynamic range for accurate sensing on analog peripherals.
"This latest expansion of our highly efficient STM32 F0 series brings significant extra functionality and cost improvement ideally bridging the 8- and 16-bit world with the widely deployed STM32 F1 Cortex-M3 series," said
The STM32F0x2 line gives 16 to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory in 20- to 100-pin packages in TSSOP, LQFP, UFQFPN, UFBGA, WLCSP or die form.
ST is releasing dedicated development hardware including an evaluation board and a low-cost discovery kit. A full-speed USB device library is also available as a valuable aid to development. The new product line is supported by CooCox CoIDE Free and Open ARM Cortex MCU development tools. The STM32F0x2 is in production now, priced from
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California