CD-adapco™, the largest privately held CFD-focused provider of Computer Aided Engineering software, announced the keynote speaker,
LEARN TO CLIMB ANY MOUNTAIN: This year's keynote address is from
GO BEYOND THE LIMITS: This year's event will take attendees beyond the limits of CFD and allow them to explore the benefits of "Simulating Systems". CD-adapco will host over 120 leading industrial experts who will reveal the secrets of their engineering success and explore the tangible benefits of using STAR-CCM+. Participating companies include, but are not limited to:
Active Space Technology
Formula FEI Racing Team
Lotus F1 Team
POWER UP YOUR ENGINEERING SKILLS: Attendees build their own training day agenda, choosing from 11 workshops, each of which is a deep dive into a specific area of engineering simulation. When registering, attendees choose their free training classes. Click here for more details.
NETWORK WITH EXPERTS:
CD-adapco (http://www.cd-adapco.com) is the world's largest privately held CFD focused CAE provider. Our core products are the technology-leading simulation packages, STAR-CCM+ and STAR-CD. The scope of our activities, however, extends well beyond CFD software development to encompass a wide range of CAE engineering services in fluid dynamics, heat transfer and structural engineering. Our ongoing mission is to "inspire innovation and reduce costs through the application of engineering simulation software and services."
A privately owned company, CD-adapco has maintained 17% organic year-on-year growth over the last 5 years. CD-adapco employs 800 talented individuals, working at 30 different offices across the globe.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11505647.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction