Sarah Jessica Parker is going to design her own line of greeting cards and stationery, it has been revealed.
The 48-year-old actress will take time out of her acting schedule to head up a new venture with famed card manufacturer Hallmark to release her own line of occasional keepsakes in a collection which she claims was inspired by her "love of spoken word", Contactmusic reported.
Sarah told WWD.com that she is a big believer in the power of a hand-written note, so she was very interested in being involved with this project.
The designs, which will hit Hallmark stores in the coming weeks, won't just stop at birthday cards, as the line also includes wrapping paper and a collection of stationery. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sarah Jessica Parker to design own line of greeting cards
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'