Sarah Jessica Parker is going to design her own line of greeting cards and stationery, it has been revealed.
The 48-year-old actress will take time out of her acting schedule to head up a new venture with famed card manufacturer Hallmark to release her own line of occasional keepsakes in a collection which she claims was inspired by her "love of spoken word", Contactmusic reported.
Sarah told WWD.com that she is a big believer in the power of a hand-written note, so she was very interested in being involved with this project.
The designs, which will hit Hallmark stores in the coming weeks, won't just stop at birthday cards, as the line also includes wrapping paper and a collection of stationery. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sarah Jessica Parker to design own line of greeting cards
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)