Sarah Jessica Parker is going to design her own line of greeting cards and stationery, it has been revealed.
The 48-year-old actress will take time out of her acting schedule to head up a new venture with famed card manufacturer Hallmark to release her own line of occasional keepsakes in a collection which she claims was inspired by her "love of spoken word", Contactmusic reported.
Sarah told WWD.com that she is a big believer in the power of a hand-written note, so she was very interested in being involved with this project.
The designs, which will hit Hallmark stores in the coming weeks, won't just stop at birthday cards, as the line also includes wrapping paper and a collection of stationery. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sarah Jessica Parker to design own line of greeting cards
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say