Sarah Jessica Parker is going to design her own line of greeting cards and stationery, it has been revealed.
The 48-year-old actress will take time out of her acting schedule to head up a new venture with famed card manufacturer Hallmark to release her own line of occasional keepsakes in a collection which she claims was inspired by her "love of spoken word", Contactmusic reported.
Sarah told WWD.com that she is a big believer in the power of a hand-written note, so she was very interested in being involved with this project.
The designs, which will hit Hallmark stores in the coming weeks, won't just stop at birthday cards, as the line also includes wrapping paper and a collection of stationery. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sarah Jessica Parker to design own line of greeting cards
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention