TORONTO - The Standard-and-Poor's/T-S-X index gained 102.08 points to 13,990.29. Volume at 4:15 p.m. E-T was 222.54 (m) million shares. All of the 13 subgroups closed higher, led by gold at 180.60, up 3.05 points, or 1.72 per cent. The T-S-X 60 index was up 6.53 points to 805.15. ( The Canadian Press ) ADM ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict