Item 5.07 - Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders The Registrant held its Annual Shareholders' meeting on January 15, 2014 , at which, the following matters were voted upon and adopted by shareholders: 1. Election of Directors Voted Broker For Withheld Non-Votes Mark W. Harding 14,180,841 604,807 6,333,131 Harrison H. Augur 14,730,600 55,048 6,333,131 Arthur G. Epker III 14,688,056 97,592 6,333,131 Richard L. Guido 14,744,493 41,155 6,333,131 Peter C. Howell 14,746,388 39,260 6,333,131 George M. Middlemas 14,727,285 58,363 6,333,131 2. For the ratification of the appointment of GHP Horwath, P.C. and the independent auditors for the year ending August 31, 2014 : For Against Abstain Non-Votes 20,979,780 11,160 127,839 - 3. For the approval, on an advisory basis, of executive compensation: For Against Abstain Non-Votes 14,669,572 68,743 47,333 6,333,131 4. For the frequency of voting on executive compensation: 1 year 2 years 3 years Abstain 10,310,191 185,673 2,057,462 2,232,322 5. For the approval of the 2014 equity incentive plan: For Against Abstain Non-Votes 13,756,619 1,002,315 26,714 6,333,131 Based on the outcome of the shareholder vote the board of directors for the Company has adopted one year as the frequency of an advisory vote on executive compensation.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party