ENP Newswire - 21 January 2014 Release date- 20012014 - At the end of the 4-th quarter, 2013 Prometey Bank's Total Assets have amounted AMD 62,8 bln, growing by 13.5% compared to the year-start. At the same time, the Loan Portfolio of the Bank has increased by 3.8%, amounting AMD 29.7 bln. Total liabilities have grown by 16.0%, amounting AMD 40.8 bln, at that the Liabilities due to Customers have grown by 27.3%, amounting AMD 26.2 bln. Total capital of the Bank has grown by 9.1%, amounting AMD 22.1 bln. Net Profit of the Bank has amounted AMD 1 bln 422 mln, which is less than the last year's same indicator by 5.3%. By the results of four quarters of 2013, the Comprehensive Income of the Bank after taxation has amounted AMD 1 bln 834 mln, which exceeds the previous year's same indicator by 25.5%
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List