Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure This report is filed quarterly to disclose assets under management ("AUM") by asset manager, prior to the availability of Principal Financial Group, Inc's (the "Company") quarterly earnings release. The amounts presented herein will be consistent with the format of AUM by asset manager and presented again in such format within the Company's financial supplement for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 when that document is posted to the Company's investor relations web site on or about February 3, 2014 . AUM may include assets managed directly and pursuant to dual employment agreements among affiliated companies. As of December 31, 2013 , the assets under management by asset manager were $292.1 billion for Principal Global Investors and $102.1 billion for Principal International .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation