Oaktree Capital Group and its subsidiaries announced the pricing of Oaktree CLO 2014-1, a $516.5 million Collateralized Loan Obligation ("CLO"). According to a release, Oaktree CLO 2014-1 will invest in corporate leveraged loans. Oaktree's CLO activities are part of its global Senior Loan strategies, which manage $6.0 billion of loans on a levered and unlevered basis in the U.S. and in Europe as of September 30, 2013 . The U.S. Senior Loan strategy is headed by Managing Directors Armen Panossian and Desmund Shirazi , who serve as co-portfolio managers and oversee the day-to-day management of all of Oaktree's U.S. Senior Loan portfolios. Oaktree is an investment management company focusing on alternative investments. More information: www.oaktreecapital.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges