Weekly Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses - NZDUSD has responded to resistance above .8400. Last Tuesday's high is just shy of the 9/19 and 10/24 highs at .8435/45. -Longer term trend remains sideways, possibly within the confines of a triangle (since 2011). In general, the market has entered longer term resistance (highs in March 2012 , December 2012 , February 2013 , and October 2013 are from .8471 to .8543). LEVELS: .8202 .8227 .8280 | .8336 .8360 .8377 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter