The product's advanced understanding of the process of oxidation, used in photo technology to prevent photo fading caused by UV rays, allows it to apply its expertise to skincare products designed to combat skin ageing and the onslaught of freckles and blemishes.
A customer said: :It makes my skin really soft. I do not think it is an ordinary cosmetic."
Astalift is produced by
The company now develops cosmetics by utilizing advanced nano-technology.
The lab was originally established for the development of photo film technology.
This demonstration shows the use of nano-technology to change the ingredient into small molecules.
Nakamura added: "We have the capability to use nano-technology, which has been used in the research of photo technology. Once the material is processed into nano ingredient, it becomes friendlier to skin, and penetrates it quickly."
The brand, known for medical equipment such as blood pressure monitors and digital thermometers, has launched a unique project for women - "OMRON Shiki Bijin", meaning "
This project was originated by company's female staff by putting ideas together to create products for women themselves.
Among the designed range of products is the Body Composition Monitor, a device which provides a full body analysis to help any woman reach her diet and fitness goals.
It measures body temperature in only 10 seconds.
This "Walk scan" measures the walking posture. It can be attached to your waist.
The iPhone app provides information about your walking posture behavior and habits.
Japanese beauty products and healthcare device manufactures are developing a range of new products to support healthier lives for women in
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March