Comparing units outstanding versus one week ago at the coverage universe of ETFs at ETF Channel, the biggest inflow was seen in the iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM), which added 7.1 million units, or a 3.3% increase week over week. Among the largest underlying components of IWM, in morning trading today Acuity Brands (AYI) is down about 0.7%, and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) is up by about 0.7%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest increase in inflows was the Dynamic Industrials Sector Portfolio (PRN), which added 1.1 million units, for a 38.6% increase in outstanding units. Among the largest underlying components of PRN, in morning trading today Southwest Airlines (LUV) is up about 2.1%, and Delta Air Lines (DAL) is up by about 4%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Inflows012113&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?