Sharjah -based Investbank reported gross operating profit of AED 608 million and net operating profit before provisions of AED 480.8 million. Net interest income was AED 439.8 million while non-interest income was AED 168 million. Total loans and advances increased by eight per cent to AED 8.8 billion while total deposits increased by six per cent to AED 9 billion. Total assets and total liabilities amounted to AED 12.3 billion and AED 9 billion respectively. Investbank's capital adequacy ratio was 22.75 per cent. During 2013, the bank opened its fifth branch in Sharjah and has plans for new branches in Khorfakkan and Deira, Dubai . In addition, the bank's new headquarters in the Nad Area, Sharjah , should be ready by the second quarter of 2014. The bank's first international branch commenced full operations in Beirut, Lebanon , on 2 January 2014 . This is the first time a UAE bank has opened a branch in Lebanon .
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law