IntuiLab, maker of IntuiFace – the market’s #1 solution for creating interactive, expressive and connected digital experiences without writing code – is proud to introduce support for the iPad as a deployment platform. Graphic designers, systems integrators, marketing departments and sales teams can now create multi-touch experiences using IntuiFace and deploy them to both Windows-based devices and the iPad without requiring any specific platform or developer knowledge. With this cross-platform capability, IntuiFace customers can now achieve deployment on a massive scale by targeting the greatest trend setting tablet in the world.
To ensure support for a new deployment operating system (Apple's iOS) without changing IntuiFace Composer – the IntuiFace authoring tool – IntuiLab adapted its patented gesture recognition technology to work with HTML5, creating a hybrid app named IntuiFace Player for iPad. The Composer user interface is completely untouched so designers do not have to change their experience creation habits as they move between platforms for deployment. No knowledge of Windows or iOS is required, ensuring fulfillment of IntuiLab’s promise that designers will never write one line of code.
Users of this new IntuiFace capability are thrilled. Here are three select quotes:
• "Our clients are loving the IntuiFace experiences we provide them. Player for iPad is set to play a major role in our workflow by extending these experiences beyond touch screen monitors. Player for iPad is a great way to impress on the go.”
• “We’ve been using IntuiFace for iPad to bring the interactive presentations of our corporate client to another level. Thanks to the endless possibilities of a nonlinear presentation in combination with a live interaction with selected items, speakers are able to engage in a very dynamic conversation with the public.”
• "Brilliant software is not only useful but clever. IntuiLab’s iPad player allows true mobile support in a very mobile world, giving us the flexibility to produce once for large screen touch devices and to also, at the same time, deploy to the iPad, the world’s largest mobile platform. This is a great achievement from a remarkable company."
First released in 2011, IntuiFace enables teams to give life – through touch, gestures, tags and more – to their creative ideas. Without any developer knowledge, users create beautiful, highly functional digital experiences that any audience can interact with using mobile devices, multi-touch displays, remote gesture hardware like Microsoft Kinect and Leap Motion,
IntuiFace Player for iPad is available in the
IntuiLab was founded in 2002 with a passion for developing digital solutions incorporating natural user interface technology. Initially focused on industrial use, IntuiLab's mission evolved to making interactivity accessible to the masses. This lead to the release of IntuiFace in 2009. Since that time, IntuiFace has become the leading, globally recognized solution for creating interactive experiences without writing code. Hundreds of customers in 55+ countries use IntuiFace to build multi-touch, remote gesture and input tag-based solutions for everything from the classroom to the boardroom, the sales call to the showroom.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/intuilab/iPadapplicationcreation/prweb11505712.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia