Indonesia continues to rely on commodities as trade sources this year. According to Bayu Krisnamurthi, Deputy Minister, the government is likely to target 5% export growth during the period, the nation's markets has been upgraded in the United States (US), Japan , and China . The target was derived from 10 main commodities price including textile, electronic, rubber, palm oil, footwear, and coffee products that have started to increase and in consideration of the ban on raw mineral export. In addition, new goods and trade markets have also displayed improvements.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels