India's wholesale price index (WPI) expanded 6.2% in December last year, while it was recorded at 7.5% in November. The nation's inflation declined to a five month low during the period on the back of moderating food prices, while the interest rate were decreased by central government. The government upgraded the inflation to 7.2% in October, while it was earlier posted at 7%. The vegetable prices accelerated 57% during the period, while it increased 95% in November.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March