Windows 7 has a good number of takers despite the debut of Windows 8.1 last October.
While Windows 8.1 holds 3.6 percent of the desktop operating system market, post its launch, Windows 7 is used by 47.5 percent of all desktop PCs, whereas, Widows XP is still used by 29.9 percent of desktops which is three times the combined market share of Windows 8 and 8.1,
In order to boost sales, HP is also offering a discount of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign