SHANGHAI , January 21 , SinoCast -- Hong Kong Airlines has launched listing work and expects to finance USD 600 million to USD 800 million . The company has engaged Morgan Stanley , JP Morgan Chase , BOC International and Standard Chartered Bank as sponsors. The company has intended to list in Hong Kong and assets to be listed include Hong Kong Airlines and Hong Kong Express Airways .
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.