Grupo Simec, S.A.B de C.V . has announced to the general public that through its repurchase fund, on Jan. 9 , it bought 550,000 of its own shares. In a release, the Company noted: Grupo Simec, S.A.B de C.V . has authorized a repurchase fund of $ 1,000 million pesos, which will be used to support interested investors in generating greater liquidity of its stock in the market, buying stocks when needed and selling them when there is excess of demand. Grupo Simec and the Group who controls them, reports that they have no interest in selling their shares, as has been the case since the current administration took over, this fund will be operated only to give the necessary support to investors. The objective of this fund is to increase the turnover of the floating shares. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?