BEIJING , January 21 , SinoCast -- GOME Electrical Appliances Holding Limited (SEHK: 0493) revealed great improvement of profitability in 2013, with net profit margin expected to rise from a year earlier. Overall gross margin may surpass 18%. Operational expenses have been effectively controlled and performance boosted, reflecting that O2O strategy adopted by the Chinese home appliance retailer has taken effect. Robust performance in 2013 resulted from O2O strategy adhered to by GOME, backed up by low-cost and high-efficiency supply chain.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign