San Joaquin County Bar Association will hold its free monthly legal clinic from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Law Library , 20 N. Sutter St. Licensed attorneys will provide free legal advice to members of the public in the areas of: landlord/tentant law, family law, criminal law and estate planning, wills, probate and taxes. There are no income or residency restrictions for the face-to-face meetings. People will be served on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information contact Rebekah burr- Siegel , executive director of the association, at (209) 948-0125 or visit sjcbar.org .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?