Item 2.02 Results of Operations and Financial Condition. On January 20, 2014 , First Defiance Financial Corp. ("FDEF") issued a press release regarding its earnings for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 . A copy of the press release is attached as Exhibit 99.1. Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure. On January 20, 2014 , the FDEF Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per common share payable on February 28, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 21, 2014 . A copy of the press release is attached as Exhibit 99.1. Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits. (d) Exhibits. Exhibit Number Description 99.1 Press Release dated January 20, 2014 2
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?