Druva today announced a new channel partner program for its inSync endpoint data protection and governance platform, the #1-rated solution suite for regaining control of corporate data distributed across hundreds or thousands of PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The platform provides complementary sales opportunities for storage, security and mobile device management (MDM) resellers as well as strategic alliance partners.
The new PartnerSync program marks the official launch of a Druva initiative to transition to indirect sales following a successful direct sales strategy that has secured implementations in more than 2,500 organizations in 76 countries. Early channel partners include Corporate Computer Solutions, TechXtend and
Program components for resellers include enhanced protected margin levels, a graduated pricing structure that increases with sales volume, a dedicated channel and alliance team, pre-sales and consulting support, sales and technical training, exclusive channel incentives, and a full-featured partner portal for easy opportunity registration and information access.
“This program gives partners an opportunity to tap into a rapidly growing market need driven by the BYOD phenomenon and the security, compliance and governance challenges created by the mobile workforce,” said
Both reseller and technology partners benefit by being able to offer customers:
• The market’s only integrated platform combining endpoint backup, data loss prevention, IT-managed file sharing, and analytics for governance – eliminating point solutions as well as reducing bandwidth and storage requirements through global data deduplication.
• Remote file access for end users, giving a mobile workforce anywhere/anytime access to their data on any of their personal and/or company devices.
• Easy content recovery in the event of device loss of theft, including quick restoration of document libraries and settings on replacement devices.
• A choice of deployment strategies, including on-premise, public cloud, private cloud and managed services, for organizations from SMBs to enterprises.
For more information about the Druva PartnerSync program, visit http://www.druva.com/partner-program/.
Druva provides integrated data protection and governance solutions for enterprise laptops, PCs, smartphones and tablets. Its flagship product, inSync, empowers an enterprise's mobile workforce with backup, IT-managed file sharing, data loss prevention, and rich analytics. Deployed in public or private cloud scenarios or on-premise, inSync is the only solution built with both IT needs and end-user experiences in mind. With offices in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11500653.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?