The conference call can be accessed with the following information approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call:
DIAL IN NUMBER FOR US AND
DIAL IN NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS: 1-480-629-9664
The call will be broadcast live over the internet in an audio webcast that can be found in the Investor section of the company's website: http://www.cyaninc.com.
Replay Via Phone: A replay will be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. Pacific time on February 11, 2014, through 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on February 25, 2014 by dialing 1-800-406-7325 (US & Canada) or 1-303-590-3030 (International) Passcode: 4658025#.
Replay Via Internet: An online audio replay will also be available concluding the call for approximately 90 days and can be accessed at: http://investor.cyaninc.com/investors/events-and-presentations/events/.
Cyan enables network transformation. The company's software-defined network (SDN) solutions deliver orchestration, visualization, and scale to networks that, until now, have been static and hardware driven. Serving carriers, enterprises, governments, and data center operators globally, Cyan's open platforms provide multi-vendor control and visibility to network operators, making service delivery more efficient and profitable. Cyan solutions include Blue Planet SDN software, Z-Series packet-optical transport platforms, and Cyan Pro professional services. For more information, please visit www.cyaninc.com or follow Cyan on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CyanNews.
Investor Relations Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March