Busted! Well, kind of.
Cops reportedly found a whole lot of drugs while searching Justin Bieber's home during an egging-related raid last week, but couldn't do anything about what they found.
According to TMZ.com, two large cookie jars filled with marijuana and four or five empty codeine bottles were among the pop star's stash, but police couldn't seize the items because their search warrant was related to the egging incident, not drugs. Cops were looking for surveillance equipment that may have shown the egging that Bieber's neighbor alleges.
According to TMZ, cops also found foam cups that reportedly were used to hold Sizzurp, a dangerous mix of prescription cough syrup and soda that has been reported as Bieber's substance of choice.
Bieber reportedly has a "serious" problem with drugs, according to TMZ, and is being urged to go to rehab.
A rep for Bieber didn't return a request for comment.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Drugs found during Justin Bieber home raid: TMZ
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million