Busted! Well, kind of.
Cops reportedly found a whole lot of drugs while searching Justin Bieber's home during an egging-related raid last week, but couldn't do anything about what they found.
According to TMZ.com, two large cookie jars filled with marijuana and four or five empty codeine bottles were among the pop star's stash, but police couldn't seize the items because their search warrant was related to the egging incident, not drugs. Cops were looking for surveillance equipment that may have shown the egging that Bieber's neighbor alleges.
According to TMZ, cops also found foam cups that reportedly were used to hold Sizzurp, a dangerous mix of prescription cough syrup and soda that has been reported as Bieber's substance of choice.
Bieber reportedly has a "serious" problem with drugs, according to TMZ, and is being urged to go to rehab.
A rep for Bieber didn't return a request for comment.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Drugs found during Justin Bieber home raid: TMZ
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels