Concept Searching, the global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software and developer of the Smart Content Framework™, is pleased to announce participation in the Metalogix Best of Breed Showcase. Bringing together top SharePoint solution and technology partners, and industry influencers, the Best of Breed Showcase is designed to drive innovation and inspire high quality SharePoint deployments. The goal of the Best of Breed Showcase is to create expanded opportunities for industry collaboration, through leading edge knowledge sharing forums and recognition of SharePoint ecosystems' most inventive solutions.
Focusing on customers’ desire for more robust implementations, the objective of the Best of Breed Showcase is to deliver valuable expertise, insight, and tools to assist administrators in optimizing customers’ mission critical SharePoint deployments. A key element of the program is the Best of Breed Showcase Awards, which will highlight best of breed solutions and provide community-wide recognition for customers demonstrating exceptional use of SharePoint and its complementary technologies, to drive business value.
The Best of Breed Showcase includes:
• Showcase Award Program and case studies (call for entries will be announced on
•Extended Metalogix Academy training sessions
“I applaud the Metalogix Best of Breed Showcase initiative to overcome traditional barriers among industry technology leaders, with the intent of adding value to SharePoint through increasing awareness and knowledge of the depth and breadth of technologies available. This improve the clients’ user experience and drives quantifiable business value,” said
Concept Searching is the developer of the award winning conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for Office 365. The industry unique technologies consist of automatic semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management tools that offer bi-directional native operation with the
Concept Searching is an exhibitor at the upcoming
As part of its
Follow Concept Searching: http://www.twitter.com/conceptsearch
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching is now the industry leader specializing in conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching is also a
Concept Searching is headquartered in the US with offices in the
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11499045.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?