NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- CIT Group Inc. (NYSE:CIT), a leading provider of financing and advisory services to small businesses and middle market companies, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per common share on its outstanding common stock. The common stock dividend is payable on February 28, 2014 to common shareholders of record as of February 14, 2014 . EDITORíS NOTE: View CITís corporate overview video ( cit.com/corporatevideo ), which showcases our support of the small business, middle market and transportation sectors. Follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , YouTube and Facebook . Individuals interested in receiving corporate news releases can register at cit.com/newsalerts or subscribe to the RSS feed at cit.com/rss . About CIT Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $35 billion in financing and leasing assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services to its clients and their customers across more than 30 industries. CIT maintains leadership positions in middle market lending , factoring , retail finance , aerospace , equipment and rail leasing , and vendor finance . CIT operates CIT Bank (Member FDIC), its primary bank subsidiary, which, through its Internet bank BankOnCIT.com , offers a suite of savings options designed to help customers achieve a range of financial goals. cit.com CIT MEDIA RELATIONS: C. Curtis Ritter , 973-740-5390 Director of Corporate Communications Curt.Ritter@cit.com Matt Klein , 973-597-2020 VP, Media Relations Matt.Klein@cit.com CIT INVESTOR RELATIONS: Barbara Callahan , 973-740-5058 Senior Vice President Barbara.Callahan@cit.com Source: CIT Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet