China's foreign exchange reserves expanded at a benchmark of USD 3.82trn last year. According to the People's Bank of China (PBoC), the country's trade surplus accelerated 12.8% y/y posting USD 259.75bn during the period. The nation's reserves figure increased USD 3.66bn from September last year. The country's enormous reserve has been boosted by the years of huge trade surpluses, as the nation has grown to become the world's second-largest economy. The country's gross domestic product (GDP) is likely to have recorded 7.6% y/y during the period, while it was recorded at 7.7% during 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation