Comptel Corporation Investor News , 21 January 2014 at 01:00 PM . Comptel will publish interim report for January – June on Tuesday 29 July 2014 As published earlier, Comptel Corporation will publish its financial statements for 2013 on Thursday 13 February 2014 . Comptel Corporation’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday 12 March 2014 . In 2014, Comptel Corporation will publish interim reports as follows: for January – March on Thursday 17 April 2014 for January – June on Tuesday 29 July 2014 for January – September on Tuesday 21 October 2014 COMPTEL CORPORATION Juhani Hintikka President and CEO For further information, please contact: Tom Jansson , CFO, Tel. +358 9 7001131 Distribution: NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Major media Since 1986, Comptel has helped more than 290 service providers across 87 countries meet over one billion subscribers’ communications and infotainment needs. Comptel’s solutions are built on an event – analysis – action strategic framework that leverages the company’s strengths in event data processing and advanced predictive analytics to enable real-time action. Comptel’s service fulfillment, mediation, charging and policy control, and predictive social analytics products with implementation and professional services enable service providers to enhance customer engagement and, in turn, create revenue, reduce costs and lessen churn. Comptel has a global team of 679 professionals, and net sales were EUR 82 million in 2012. For more information, visit www.comptel.com Copyright © 2014 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years