TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar closed at 91.14 cents US, down 0.18 of a cent from Monday's close. The U.S. dollar ended the day at 109.72 cents Cdn, up 0.21 of a cent. Pound sterling was at C$1.8079 , up 0.87 of a cent and US$1.6477 , up 0.27 of a cent. The Euro closed at C$1.4879 up 0.29 of a cent. Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista