Hollywood mega-star Brad Pitt, who came on board as producer for '12 Years a Slave', has revealed he does not want his children to see the acclaimed drama.
According to PVR pictures, the Hollywood mega star feels his children are not yet ready to watch the Golden Globe winning drama
Explaining his thought behind his decision, the actor said that he may allow his eldest kid to watch the film, but would like to wait for the others to get a little bit older and understand the dynamics of the world a little more.
Further talking about the poignant depiction of issues like slavery and racial discrimination the actor said it's one of those few films that cut to the base of our humanity, which is why he got into film in the first place.
The movie, which is a story of a free black man from upstate New York, who is abducted and sold into slavery, will hit Indian theaters on January 31, 2014. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Brad Pitt does not want his kids to watch '12 Years a Slave'
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction