BEIJING , January 21 , SinoCast -- Bank of Communications (BoCom) said on January 20 that its board of directors agreed it to issue not more than CNY 40 billion not less than five-year writedowns-type qualified tier 2 bonds in domestic and foreign markets. The raised capital will be used to supplement the tier 2 capital. The interest rate will be determined based on the market interest rate.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges