SHANGHAI , January 21 , SinoCast -- Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) posts that it gained CNY 348.9 billion incomes and CNY 14 billion prfits in 2013, up 16% and 6% year on year; it grew total assets to CNY 676 billion , up 19%. The company's annual average income growth rate was 18% and profit growth rate was 15% in the past five years. The company made breakthrough in research and manufacture of a batch of aviation equipment in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March