In its report on Almarai , Al-Rajhi Capital has stated that the company's Q4-13 financial results were mostly in line with its estimates. The company's adjusted net profit grew 16% y-o-y to SAR 373 million , largely in line with the report issuer's SAR 384 million estimates, but ahead of consensus forecast ( SAR 350 million ). The dairy & juice segment did well with revenue growing by 12.8% y-o-y, and net profit margin expanding by 120bps during the quarter to 18.6%. The poultry segment, though drove top line growth, continued to be a drag on the bottom line, with a sharp increase in net loss. Al-Rajhi maintained its 'Neutral' rating, with a target price of SAR 55 per share.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions