Zaandam, the Netherlands - Ahold's shareholders today approved the company's proposal to return € 1 billion to shareholders by way of a capital repayment and reverse stock split. Shareholders voted at an Extraordinary General Meeting held at Ahold's headquarters in Zaandam, The Netherlands . The meeting was attended by 65 shareholders, representing approximately 657 million votes. Ahold EGM 2014 press release: http://hugin.info/130711/R/1755987/592961.pdf This announcement is distributed by GlobeNewswire on behalf of GlobeNewswire clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Ahold via GlobeNewswire [HUG#1755987]
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party