Aflac Inc. said that Todd Daniels has been named senior vice president and global chief risk officer, reporting to Kriss Cloninger , president and chief financial officer of Aflac Inc. In his new role, Aflac said that Daniels will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of all strategic and tactical global risk management programs and policies for the company. He will oversee the risk management functions for Aflac U.S. and Aflac Japan, including Aflac Global Investments. Daniels joined Aflac in 2002 and has been promoted to positions of increasing responsibility, most recently as senior vice president; deputy corporate actuary. Prior to joining Aflac , he worked as an actuary for Liberty National Life Insurance Company . Cloninger said, "Todd has demonstrated his ability to work effectively with all segments of our insurance operations. We believe that his proven management skills, combined with an in- depth understanding of our insurance operations as well as risk management principles and practices, well-position him to lead Aflac Inc.'s global risk function." ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing