WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR), will release its fourth quarter 2013 earnings on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 after market close. The Company will conduct a conference call the following day, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 12:00 PM ET to discuss its quarterly results. The live conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-771-4371. The confirmation number is “36518610” or “Acadia Realty.” The call will also be webcast and can be accessed in a listen-only mode through Acadia’s website at www.acadiarealty.com . The Company's earnings press release will be posted in the Investor Relations section of its website under “News & Events.” Supplemental financial and operating information will also be posted in the Investor Relations section under “Quarterly Reports.” If participants are unable to listen during the live event, the call will be archived and available on Acadia’s website. Alternatively, to access the replay by phone, dial 888-843-7419. The pass code will be 36518610#. The phone replay will be available through Thursday, February 20, 2014 . About Acadia Realty Trust Acadia Realty Trust , a fully-integrated equity real estate investment trust, is focused on the acquisition, ownership, management and redevelopment of high-quality retail properties and urban/infill mixed-use properties with a strong retail component located primarily in high-barrier-to-entry, densely-populated metropolitan areas along the East Coast and in Chicago . Acadia owns, or has an ownership interest in these properties through its core portfolio and its opportunistic/value-add investment funds. Additional information may be found on the Company’s website at www.acadiarealty.com . Acadia Realty Trust Jon Grisham , 914-288-8100 Source: Acadia Realty Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party