This has been a 10-month, hands-on training procedure that has been instituted as a way to better serve customers and maximize the day-to-day functions. Applied Epic is the insurance industry s rapid-expanding agency management system selected by more agencies to improve business for development and to develop healthier client relationships.
About three years of planning comes to an end with the launch of the new EPIC software. The two systems that were used prior were becoming more outmoded and couldn t seem to keep up with the level of growth and productivity that the agency is seeing. We knew it was time to research and institute a new system that would be a better fit and one that would generate high-performance results. We are happy and confident that Epic is the best and right choice for us,
All the company s 79 staffs have been predicted to participate in detailed training sessions with a view to be well-prepared and familiar in the interface prior to introduction. The system will enable agents to streamline workflows and functional tasks, control policies in a consistent manner to reduce danger, decrease operating costs and drive sustainable developement and productivity.
Marini said, It has been a significant financial investment and I can t wait to see the results. Our focus has always been the customer and this new program will certainly provide exceptional customer service.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps