ENP Newswire - 20 January 2014 Release date- 17012014 - Houston - The Board of Directors of Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) today approved a 28% increase of the quarterly dividend. The increased dividend of $0.40 per share of outstanding common stock is payable on April 11, 2014 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 19, 2014 . About Schlumberger Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing approximately 120,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in more than 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry's widest range of products and services from exploration through production. Schlumberger Limited has principal offices in Paris , Houston and The Hague , and reported revenues from continuing operations of $41.73 billion in 2012. For more information, visit www.slb.com Contact: Joy V. Domingo Manager Investor Relations Tel: +1 (713) 375-3535 Email: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista