SHANGHAI , January 20 , SinoCast -- Richfield Group announces that the company sells 49% of Plan Link Limited , a wholly-owned unit, at CNY 225 million . The company predicts net financing from the sales at about CNY 222 million , and the capital will be used to repay bank loans and for general working capital. The Stake sales would help gain about CNY 8.01 million incomes.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work