TORONTO , Jan. 20, 2014 /CNW/ - Richards Packaging Income Fund (TSX: RPI.UN) (the "Fund") announced today its cash distribution for the month ended January 31, 2014 of Cdn$0.0655 per unit. This distribution will be to unitholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2014 , and will be payable on February 14, 2014 . Unitholders who are non-residents of Canada may be required to pay all withholding taxes payable in respect of any distributions of income by the Fund, whether such distributions are in the form of cash or additional units. About Richards Packaging Income Fund The Fund owns Richards Packaging Inc. the leading packaging distributor in Canada , and third largest in North America . Richards Packaging is a full-service packaging distributor targeting small- and medium-sized North American businesses. Richards Packaging has operated since 1912 and currently serves over 11,000 regional food, wine and spirits, cosmetic, specialty chemical, pharmaceutical and other companies from 18 locations throughout North America . SOURCE Richards Packaging Income Fund
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict