ENP Newswire - 20 January 2014 Release date- 17012014 - Monitoring of Foreign Investment under the PIS in Indian Companies - Removal from the Caution List- FII/NRI/PIO/FDI/ADR/GDRs: The South Indian Bank Limited . The Reserve Bank of India has today notified that the foreign share holding through Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)/American Depository Receipt (ADR)/Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) in The South Indian Bank Limited have gone below the prescribed threshold caution limit stipulated under the extant FDI policy. Hence the restrictions placed on the purchase of shares of the above company are withdrawn with immediate effect. It may also be noted that all the approvals received against the said scrip are duly cancelled. Equity shares of The South Indian Bank Limited can now be purchased through primary market and stock exchanges. Ajit Prasad Assistant General Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party