Launched December 15, 2008 , the Principal Global Diversified Income Fund announced it reached its five-year anniversary and was recognized with an Overall Morningstar Rating of five stars among 533 Conservative Allocation funds in its category1. According to a release, the multi-manager, multi-discipline Principal Global Diversified Income Fund was Principal Funds' highest-selling fund of 2013, surpassing $8 billion in assets at year end. The fund ranks No. 11 in assets under management when compared to the 260 U.S. mutual funds launched six months before or six months after the Principal Global Diversified Income Fund's inception date2. "Our outcome-based style of investing continues to resonate with financial advisors and their clients who are looking for consistent income through a diversified strategy that focuses on risk-adjusted yield," said Dave Reichart , portfolio advisor. The Principal Global Diversified Income Fund focuses on optimizing risk-adjusted yield through both fixed-income and equity investments, aiming for consistent cash income with added capital appreciation potential. It seeks to deliver further diversification by combining domestic and international opportunities. The fund includes the following types of investment strategies managed by specialist sub-advisors: -High yield bonds -Preferred securities -Emerging market debt -Master limited partnerships -Global real estate securities -Global value equities -Commercial mortgage-backed securities -Global infrastructure -Call overwriting program The Principal Global Diversified Income Fund is the first in a series of funds designed to provide outcome-oriented solutions for financial advisors and their clients. The Principal Diversified Real Asset Fund (PRDAX), launched March 16, 2010 , seeks to help manage the impact of inflation on purchasing power. And launched October 24, 2011 , the Principal Global Multi-Strategy Fund (PMSAX) seeks to reduce portfolio volatility. Principal Funds is a provider of mutual funds. The Principal Financial Group is a global investment management firm offering retirement services, insurance solutions and asset management. More Information: http://www.principalfunds.com http://www.principal.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?