Phoenix Contact Ethernet components have ABB Industrial IT certification -->
Switches and security routers from the current Phoenix Contact product range are now certified by ABB as "Industrial IT Enabled."
Thanks to the "ABB Industrial IT" certification, these network components from the Factory Line family belong to a portfolio suited for solutions in automation and information technology designed by ABB users. Unlimited compatibility with the
For SFN switches, SMCS managed switches, as well as the MGUARD GT/GT, RS2000, and RS4000 security routers, this is documented with the "Industrial IT Enabled" certificate of ABB. This guarantees the user that the devices can be perfectly combined with other Industrial IT components.
Phoenix Contact, founded over 80 years ago, is a leading manufacturer of electric connection and industrial automation technology. 12,800 employees, 47 own sales companies and 30 sales partner worldwide ensure customer proximity.
Our work is dedicated to the creation of progress with inspiring, innovative solutions and to a trusting partnership towards our customers and partners with common benefits.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit