NEC's deal to sell the provider to
The fund, which was established by parties including
NEC held two rounds of bidding last October and December for potential Biglobe buyers and more than 10 companies including
The Japanese high-tech firm is withdrawing from the Internet service, which is losing relevance with its mainstay business, and accelerating its restructuring to strengthen its core communication infrastructure and system development business.
The company withdrew from the loss-making smartphone business last July.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down