Former ICT permanent secretary Dr. Bitange Ndemo has joined startup incubation center iHub as an advisor in the board of advisors.
The former PS who has been instrumental in the improvement of the country's ICT infrastructure and skill level is a long time friend of the hub and has attended numerous functions at the centre that hosts
"He brings to the iHub community lots of experience from his time working in Government as a technocrat, unbridled passion and energy as a knowledge-based economy evangelist, and will continue to be very instrumental in shaping
The long time don of entrepreneurship and research methods at the university of
Dr Ndemo is also the honorary chair of the
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California