Former ICT permanent secretary Dr. Bitange Ndemo has joined startup incubation center iHub as an advisor in the board of advisors.
The former PS who has been instrumental in the improvement of the country's ICT infrastructure and skill level is a long time friend of the hub and has attended numerous functions at the centre that hosts
"He brings to the iHub community lots of experience from his time working in Government as a technocrat, unbridled passion and energy as a knowledge-based economy evangelist, and will continue to be very instrumental in shaping
The long time don of entrepreneurship and research methods at the university of
Dr Ndemo is also the honorary chair of the
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April