polyDNA has learned that
“Smart says he and half of his staff were exposed to the diseases, along with other members of the reservation. Tests are pending to confirm whether or not they became infected (1).” Interestingly, the government’s
This is a serious development for the
“We recommend that Native Americans ask their doctors about Gene-Eden-VIR. This natural antiviral was clinically proven to reduce symptoms of an HCV infection in a study that followed
polyDNA recommends that individuals with an HCV infection take Gene-Eden-VIR, a natural remedy designed to help the immune system target the latent virus. A study published on
Study authors wrote that, “Individuals infected with the hepatitis C virus…reported a safe decrease in their symptoms following treatment with Gene-Eden-VIR (4).” The study authors also wrote that, “We observed a statistically significant decrease in the severity, duration, and frequency of symptoms (3).”
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR, and HCV, visit http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/HCV.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Possible Hep B, Hep C, and HIV Outbreak at
(3) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11483666.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet