Reference is made to the stock exchange announcements yesterday 20 January 2014 . The reverse split of the shares in Marine Harvest in the proportion 10:1 has now been implemented. The shares in Marine Harvest ASA will be traded ex reverse split as from today 21 January 2014 . The new face value of the shares is NOK 7.5 . This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act [HUG#1755771] Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=344121
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?