Reference is made to extraordinary general meeting in Marine Harvest ASA on 20 January 2014 , approving a reverse split of the shares of Marine Harvest ASA in the proportion 10:1 and the notification this morning that the shares will be trading "ex reverse split" as from today. As a consequence of the above, the conversion price of Marine Harvest ASA's outstanding EUR 350 million convertible bonds (ISIN NO0010679152) has been adjusted. The new conversion price is EUR 9.9088 This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. [HUG#1755775] Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=344122
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party