It was back in 2001 when I was in Germanyís prestigious
None of the asylum seekers were Indians, but of course people from Sikh community who had been facing discrimination at the hands of Indians back home had taken asylum in
Unlike them, we in
Acquiring latest technology and its know-how is a must. Although I do not underestimate our people in the IT field, as our many organizations and individuals have excelled in this field and have made wonderful accomplishments, yet there is a great scope to enhance this knowledge and expand it to all areas of national mainstream. The cyber security domain is limited yet watertight. It has to expand.
I am afraid most of our officers at the top both in civil and military ranks are not fully familiar with cyber knowledge, therefore are less responsive to its significance and sensitivity.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO