The accountancy firm hopes to sign four or five more firms this year to its Digital Innovation Network, eventually bringing in 20 to 30.
Fast-growing firms in cloud computing, social networking and data analytics will benefit from access to
"Today's partnership brings together two organisations, at polar opposites of the business spectrum," said
The professional services giant plans to make more investments in tech through
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001